المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : الإنجليزي للبنات أسئلة متوقعة ( طم طم )

طم طم
11 -06- 2007, 01:15 AM
رغم التحطيم إلي واجهني في الآونة الأخيرة لكن لن أقف <<< نيوتن على غفلة ::sa08::

اخواني بقدم لكم مجمووعة من الاسئله متسربه من الوزاره

بس ماهي اكيده

لحد يعتمد عليها ,,,

جمعتها من بعض الموااقع ,,,,,,,,,,,,

بسم الله

اسئلة البنات انجليزي ,,,,

اجيبي كما هو مطلوب بين الاقواس

do as shown:
1- she listen carefully tp the teacher ( make a question start with "how")
2- Farmers grew vegetables (change into positive if possible
3- The engineer, who bulit the house , is an expert (take out the clause if possible
4 -because he wanted to travel , he bought a ticket (begin the sentence with a v +ing>
______________________________ ____________________
3- The engineer is an expert
4- Wanting to travel , he bought a ticket

سوال كامل ...... افعلي ما بين الاقواس .....

((write the abbreviations)
((write the plurals of these nouns))
(( add ""ed"" to these verbs))
((write the american words))

التعبير والمحادثه للأنجليزي بنات
laila:i was in the laboratory.
mona:i guess u specialize in chemistry
laila:no i study biology
laila:certainly not,imeet with many frirnds.
mona:can u tell me about friendship in thr unv?
lailaure,most of my friends r with me in classes and we study together
mona:i wish u the best of luck
laila:thank u ,u too

خذوا اجوبة القطعه
حقت الجامعه
1)i have been in riayadh studying at K.S.U
2) Education
3)Midicine
4)understand the courses
5)We Like eatch ((ot her
6) I wish we happy luck

لقييت في احد المنتديات مجمووعه تعابيررر متووقعه

الأمير عبدالمجييد
Prince Abdul Majid bin Abdul Aziz
Abdul Majid bin Abdul Aziz was born in 1362AH. He was grown up by his father. Shakh Abdullah Khayad taught him especially Holy Quran and the principles of Islamic sciences. After that, he moved to study at Al-Njal School in Riyadh. Then, he moved to study his intermediate education. After that, he moved to Britain in order to complete his education there.
There are many events that took place during his adult. In !400 AH, he became the governor of Tabuk.
In 1406 AH, he became the governor of Madinah. In 1985, King Fahd appointed Abdul-Majid as governor of the holy city Medina. Fifteen years later, he became the governor of Mecca.
Prince Abdu Majid took Madinah and Tabuk towards modernization. In 1428, Prince Abdul Majeed died in the United States following a prolonged illness

عــن المــلك عبدالله
سبق وطرحت في قسم الرجال

عن الأمير عبدالله الفيصل
Prince Abdullah Al-Faisal
Prince Abdullah Al-Faisal was born in 1341 AH. He is the eldest son of King Faisal. He studied his primary education in Makkah He read Arabic Literature, history and politic books a lot . he was fond of Arabic Literature. He was fond of the literary pieces written by such as Torfah Ibn Al- Abd, Al-Nabegha Al-Dobyani and Al-Motaniabi.
A great poet and staunch supporter of sports, Abdullah was appointed the minister of interior and health in 1950. He later left his government job to devote his time to business and cultural activities. He had received a number of international honors including an honorary doctorate degree in humanities. Born in 1922, Abdullah became an important figure early in his life, acquiring a great deal of political and administrative experience. He served as viceroy of the Hijaz and deputized as foreign minister for his father during the latter’s trips abroad. He served as minister of health from 1949 to 1950 and in the Interior Ministry from 1951 to 1959.
Finally, in 2007, Prince Abdullah Al-Faisal died at the age of 85 following a prolonged illness

ويقولون احتمال بسيط ممكن يكون عن القمه العربيه <<< ما خلى مناسبة ::sa08::

عـــــــن القمه العربيه
The Arab Summit Conference
No one can deny that Saudi Arabia is playing a very important and active role in The Middle East and Arab world. The kingdom has been following a wise and balanced policy in settling disputes that may take place among the Arab countries. In The Arab Summit hosted by the kingdom, King Abdullah has exerted great efforts in unifying Arab leaders to confront current challenges facing the Arab Nation.
It was called " The solidarity summit" In that conference , The Arab leaders have adopted the Arab peace initiative " presented by King Abdullah to be their strategic option in dealing with Palestinian case. It was also the summit in which King Abdullah played a big role in settling Arab disputes . As a result ,He is said to be the most important political leader . He always underlined the importance of enhancing dialogue among the civilizations and cultures.

توسعة الحرمين
The Expansion of the Two Holy Mosques
The two Holy Mosques at Makkah and Al-Madinah are the holiest places on the Earth. So, they have been enlarged several times .They have the largest expansion at the time of Al-Saud.
A lot of things have been added to the Holy Mosque at Makkah .A large annexe has been added to accommodate a million of worshippers .Also ,it has modern escalators, air conditions and taps for Zamzam water , in addition to the two minarets and a large plaza. So, King Fahad deserves the title of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques

بالتوفيق للبنات ::sa05::