المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : A message to the world

حـــذيفــة
20 -04- 2009, 06:56 AM
Translation here (http://vb.samtah.net/showthread.php?p=603003#post603003)
الترجمة هنا (http://vb.samtah.net/showthread.php?p=603003#post603003).

I can say we are the best hearted people in the world as we are always attacked by people who know nothing about us and our religion .

people around the world have a wrong impression about Saudi Arabia and it's people whereas i often explore the web and i see a really hard thing to see therefore i'm writing this essay now .

in one of my best sites , i saw a subject about terrorism and who it is caused by , then i realized that we are living in a forest among lots of hate .

some people think that Saudi Arabia is the factory of the terrorism

i admit that bad people are around the world and Saudi Arabia is part of this world .

Terrorists who are from Saudi Arabia , are a group of people who have a wrong understanding about them religion which is Islam so they think Jihad is just fighting against people who are not Moslim

it's True that we have Jihad In Quran but it doesn't mean like what terrorists are doing .
killing innocent people is none of our religion
First part Of Jihad is to fight your self by keep it away from being in unallowed .

Then if there is Jihad against people is must be against those who are attacking us .

i don't try to chang the meaning of Jihad , but it doesn't mean like what they do or what the world think .
it does mean a completely different thing ,

i'm not here to say a sermon about Meaning of Islam or Jihad , i'm just trying to loose this insanity which is caused by terrorists

Israel kills Palestinian people everyday but they had never called terrorists ,despite it's the real terrorist .

In Saudi Arabia we suffer from terrorism and if we suffer from something such as terrorism how will we support it ? .

a pal of mine from switzerland told me that he has heared much about Saudi Arabia ,and it's relevances with terrorism , but when we met he saw a completely different thing .

so if each person in the world needs to have a good friend from Saudi Arabia to make them understand , i think the world would be ended before we make them .

a Message to the world :

please don't judge people by others faults

and know us deeply before attacking us .

best regards
:)Huthaifah .

حزم الظامي
22 -04- 2009, 01:00 AM
meaningful message